- The Kainon Marine Pin Tube is using patented hexagonal heat transfer enhancement technology, which is preprietary to Kainon after fully independent research and development. The components of Pin Tube include heat exchange tube and cylindrical needles hexagonally and bisectionaly welded on the surface of heat exchange tube.
- Hexagonally and bisectionaly positioned needles could provide larger extended surface. The pin tube possesses fluid disturbance effect, enhancing the thermal conductivity to a higher level. It is particularly suited for enhanced heat transfer cases utilizing oil with high viscosity, such as crude oil and heavy oil.
- All the cylindrical needles are welded directly on the heat exchange tube outer wall using patented pin tube automatic welding machine, which is also preprietary to Kainon and independently researched and developed by Kainon.The traditional pin tube manufacturing technique calls for force stretching the needles with specialized equipment after welding; comparing to this, our patented pin tube automatic welding machine uses one-off molding technology, making the welded pin tube more robust and solder pin less prone to detachment.
To improve the heat transfer effect of pin tube, we carefully computed the most effective combination for parameters of pin tube such as lengh, diameter, spacing and inclination. We optimize the pin tube structure design, making heat transfer more efficient, generating less fouling and increasing resistance against corrosion. In particular cases such as fluid structure with high viscosity, coking incidents and high-temperature corrosive fume fouling, our pin tube has unprecedented advantage over the other enhanced heat transfer tubes on the market.
Most of the contemporary boilers are using single or rifle heat exchange tubes, of which the tube wall may be damaged by stress or corrosion during common uses, causing ruptures on tube wall; It may reduce the efficiency of heat exchange to say the least, but more importantly, it may damage the boiler unit as a whole. Knowing this, why should you choose Kainon marine pin tube?
- Compact structure
- High unit heat exchanging volume with low metal consumption
- Less demand for space
- Robust welding of pin tube
- Larger extended surface
- Fluid disturbance effect
- High heat transfer effectiveness
- Strong self- cleaning capability
- Less fouling and easy maintenance