All the cylindrical needles in Kainon Pin tube are directly welded by Kainon pin tube automatic welding machine. The main features of kainon pin tube are:
- Needles are welded quadrilateral and bisectionally positioned in the tube surface
- Needles are welded hexagonally and bisectionally positioned in the tube surface
Comparing to traditional pin tube manufacturing technique that force stretching the needles with specialized equipment after welding. Our patented pin tube automatic welding machine uses one-off molding technology, making the welded pin tube more robust and solder pin less prone to detachment.
Kainon pin tube is a new type of enhanced heat transfer element, the main advantage is it have high heat transfer coefficient. The other important features of Kainon pin tubes are:
- Compact structure
- High unit heat exchanging volume with low metal consumption
- Less demand for space
- Robust welding of pin tube
- Larger extended surface
- Fluid disturbance effect
- High heat transfer effectiveness
- Strong self- cleaning capability
- Less fouling and easy maintenance
- Our patented pin tube automatic welding machine uses one-off molding technology, making the welded pin tube more robust and solder pin less prone to detachment.
- The quadrilateral and hexagonally and bisectionally positionedstructure makes thermal resistance lower and better heat transfer coefficient.
- The pin tube needle is a type of cantilever structure; the vibration will make dust very hard to stay at the tube surface under the impact of a gas stream. Therefore, kainon pin tube have very strong self-cleaning capability.